Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Back to Reality

Both Brett & I visited Ohakea yesterday - separately, with Brett literally leaving as I arrived. Around seventy thousand people braved what turned out to be a very hot day with the airforce base gridlocked for hours. As mentioned by Brett, we have both sold our artwork - Brett the Skyhawk while I sold both my offerings (the Catalina & the Skyhawk). Very satisfactory, especially those little red stickers...



Tea and biscuits at Brett's this morning. I managed to find an old coloured image of an RM railcar which has enabled me to determine the colours of the connector housings, so work has continued on the front of RM123...



Brett did further work on the P40, but is now in a quandry as to what to do with the background. A bit of airbrushing, I suspect...



... and he started blocking out his next commission - an RNZAF Catalina at rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment