Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Labours, continued

Thank God for my Derwent electric eraser. My drawing table is covered in shards of rubber. I don't think I've had to correct so much of my work before. At least the C130H is complete. And I don't have to be quite so accurate with the background (ideally it should be slightly out of focus to accentuate the Hercules) so the level of detail is less important.

Again, no image with this post, although I have been taking progress photos - my laptop just doesn't have the intestinal wherewithal to handle Photoshop or Paintshop quickly enough. I have decided that I want to deliver the finished product to the commissioner this weekend so that's where my priorities lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment