Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Herculean effort

The RNZAF C130H 'Hercules' NZ7002 is progressing well. The plane itself is almost complete -  the markings on the upper wing surfaces need to be clarified and a little rework on the spinning propellers. As the drawing is for an ex-RNZAF member with an eye for detail I have to get it right. Then I can start on the background - an aerial view of Wellington. Because I haven't installed Photoshop on my back-up laptop yet (my PC has died) I haven't been able to create an image for this posting, but watch this space, to coin a phrase.

By the way, those silver reflections on the Mustang's rear wing are looking good, Brett.

Update - just as well I checked - the upper wing surfaces & top of the fuselage have pale green panels. And here was I thinking they were white or pale grey/silver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment