Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Long Live the Queen

Queens birthday long weekend.
Sunday already... where does the time go?
Managed an hour or so on the Bambina this morning.. got some colour into it.


The news is that my printer has closed up shop for good so I had an issue right there for prints. But luckily I found another one right around the corner in the Hutt and so far the test prints look superb.

Another commission popped up last week too. Wanting an acrylic painting of my Gambia ship drawing. So I had the drawing printed onto some canvas in A2 size and will aim for Christmas as a present for her dad.  This is my current drawing... and the book cover that shows the ship in colour.


should be a breeze!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment