Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Monday, April 6, 2015

Blue, blue, my love is blue

Current WiP. Yeah, I know, looks nothing like a C130H Hercules but I made a bit of a mess of that and had to start again. So, a Blue Streak railcar (RM123, not to be confused with a blue TranzMetro English Electric multiple unit) seemed appropriate (it's one I'd started earlier). Then, back to the Hercules (I promise) and then a streamlined NZR Ka942.


It's 'yacht', Brett, but I suspect you know that, although 'sailboat' is easier to spell. I have to admit that the Canberras are looking really good - nice grouping. I'd keep the background minimalistic - maybe a simple pale sky blue and a slightly (slightly) darker blue lake surface (assuming that's what it is). Nothing too detailed that will detract from the Flying Cranberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment