Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Just a floosie...

I seem to have caught a Summer (huh!) flu - sore throat, constant (& painful coughing - should be coffee-ing, but never mind)... I won't go into all the gory details. Texted Brett this morning to cancel our session - I just didn't feel like sharing it with him. But I did do some drawing...



And I  (Brett) stayed at home doing penal servitude gardening!! But I did manage3/4 of an hour in the evening to progress the Metalman. This is a late at night interior shot and is thus a tad dark.. The car is actually brighter than this in the flesh. Doesnt Warwicks train look great? Thats a seller for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment