Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hats off to Brett

I just couldn't get a posting in edgewise. Really, I couldn't. All those extraneous images of models kept getting in the way - but they are impressive. I hardly dared to move when I dropped around to Brett's the other night - wet paint and 1/18th scale planes everywhere. And the Thunderchief is very impressive - nice one, Brett.

I finally got round to posting Ka945 on TradeMe - so if you want a signed copy of print #1 click here and start bidding.

RM123, the 'Blue Streak' railcar, is definitely taking shape:




and continuing in the non-aeroplane theme, Brett's McLaren M19:

No comments:

Post a Comment