Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Jaguar finished, Vampire started!

worked up some courage (and with a little encouragement from my wetcanvas buddies I added a wee bit of very light blue sky.  And its done! signed and sealed, now for the scanning etc..


sold a Gambia from trademe and a Cobra and a Moffat from ebay so this week is lookin good already. That plus the ABs win and Team NZ winning the first 2 Americas Cup races... woohoo..

Started a quickie in between drawing of a DH.100 Vampire plane. Felt the need for a plane, they sell well, especially RNZAF ones and I remember these planes zooming around my home in Feilding, near Ohakea when I was a lad. Will use an impression of a background I think.. might try and get an aerial shot of Ohakea to use..
Coming on fast so far tho...



No comments:

Post a Comment