Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Friday, August 9, 2013

Blue Friday

been trying to do at least 15mins per evening on the Jag. Front wheel finally looking cool! and Ive staretd a wee bit of the colour on the flanks. Its in shadow so there's a lot of undercolour in black! But Im pleased.



Also started a new idea on Trademe this week. Brought back a nice simple clock from the UK Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre and it generated an idea to do the same with my prints. So I made a template of a clock face and super imposed it on one of my prints, had it printed by Dave, bought a cheap warehouse clock and took it apart to insert my new face. Worked a treat and sold one already... If anyone wants one I can do them using any of my prints.. just email me, the address is at the top of the blog!






No comments:

Post a Comment