Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Sunday, November 6, 2011

A train of thought...

No team event today - Brett has domestic responsibilities.

I have finally decided what my next drawing will be - I had pondered whether to start this or a rather ambitious aircraft-themed drawing I have been sketching & researching for some months. In the end I decided on another locomotive, this time my favourite New Zealand steam engine - Ka945. I have travelled behind 945 on many excursions, ridden on her footplate a number of times (the most memorable hurtling down the Koputaroa Bank north of Levin) & driven her (in the Paekakariki sidings). I hope I can do her justice.


Oh, and the first of my Bugatti & Stampe prints was bought by some-one in France - thanks to Brett for posting it on eBay.

4 comments:

  1. ooo-er, whats this ambitious aircraft themed work coming up then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. a bit of Kiwi aviation history...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... do tell, I have a few of those lined up myself... ps: its Brett not Brent!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my abject apologies - my mind must have been somewhere else or just withdrawal symptoms...

    ReplyDelete