Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Back in the saddle...

It's been a while since I posted - my apologies, Brett - but it's been a trying few weeks what with restructures & redundancies. I think everything is sorted (touch wood, he said, placing a finger on his head).

I had started the Falcon that Brett is now working on (the grille is mine, for the moment) but I just couldn't engender enough enthusiasm to progress it. It was, therefore, quite pleasing listening to Brett this morning cursing & swearing about how difficult all those decals were. I think he had used just about every coloured pencil he owns (& every possible four letter word).

I have decided to do another Fokker DR1 triplane. They're not very exciting in real life - small & stubby - but I do enjoy drawing them - probably something to do with the bright colours they were painted in. So, here is the beginning of my next offering:


No comments:

Post a Comment